Commercial Lines Screening
Improve the profitability and risk profile of your product portfolio by identifying high-risk administrators behind apparently reputable companies, using the Friss screening module. By assessing the administrators and individuals from all the operating companies involved in the application you will find the bad risks that hide behind the pretty statistics. We make sure that you do business with honest and reliable administrators.
Do you recognize these scenarios?
- It becomes apparent that a company with excellent statistics have been involved in incidents in the past.
- Our models work well. Still, there are bad risks that we may miss.
- It becomes apparent that an administrator of a holding has a dubious operating company.
- My assets disappear abroad with some regularity.
Friss comes as standard with a comprehensive, tried-and-tested set of indicators and rules. These indicators are checked using our more than 60 out-of-the-box interfaces to external data sources. Friss specializes in assessing companies and private individuals behind companies through a range of sources, such as: bankruptcy registers, watch lists, PEP, EU Sanction list, OFAC SDN, suspension of payment, Chamber of Commerce (Corporate Linkage), special and weak addresses, moving information, credit check/risk assessment, etc.
Among other things we will find out if:
- administrators have been involved in bankruptcies in the holding structure of associated companies in the past;
- the administrator is registered as a bad payment risk in his private capacity;
- a company has moved often in a short period of time;
- the product that is being purchased fits the profile of the enterprise (type, scope, etc.);
- there are recent changes in the administration or change of ownership of the company.
In short, Friss screens your applications for moral issues. We will find the disreputable people who submit an application for a company with excellent figures. This keeps out bad risks and fraud, with quick results. The time it takes to recover the cost of this solution is just a few months. We proved this at a number of commercial insurers and lease companies.